Alex turned one year a week ago today. I held his party at my cousin Sarah's house and gota pretty good turn out considering the lateness of my invites. It was allot of fun and Alex got a allot of really fun gifts. The best part of the whole party was when Alex met his very own cake. I got him a very small white cake that had a one on it and had a singing candle. We turned out the lights and I walked the cake to him set it down in front of him and within seconds of me setting the candle laden cake in front of Alexander his little hand shot up from his side and was headed straight for the flame and with lighting fast reflexes I didn't even know I had I had the candle blown out right before his little hand got to it applauded by a collective sigh of relief from everyone in the room. After the candle was removed from the cake Alex did not waste a moment. He promptly started to dig his little fingers into the yummy frosting and quickly destroyed that tiny cake. He some how managed to eat a good portion of the cake and by some miracle he did not get a stomach ache. Thank you to everyone that was able to make it to his birthday party and thank you to everyone that called to wish him a happy birthday.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Alex is the big 1
Alex turned one year a week ago today. I held his party at my cousin Sarah's house and gota pretty good turn out considering the lateness of my invites. It was allot of fun and Alex got a allot of really fun gifts. The best part of the whole party was when Alex met his very own cake. I got him a very small white cake that had a one on it and had a singing candle. We turned out the lights and I walked the cake to him set it down in front of him and within seconds of me setting the candle laden cake in front of Alexander his little hand shot up from his side and was headed straight for the flame and with lighting fast reflexes I didn't even know I had I had the candle blown out right before his little hand got to it applauded by a collective sigh of relief from everyone in the room. After the candle was removed from the cake Alex did not waste a moment. He promptly started to dig his little fingers into the yummy frosting and quickly destroyed that tiny cake. He some how managed to eat a good portion of the cake and by some miracle he did not get a stomach ache. Thank you to everyone that was able to make it to his birthday party and thank you to everyone that called to wish him a happy birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment