Thursday, June 05, 2008

Change of Plans

So in classic Army tradition Jason's whole group of guys is delayed 5 more days and will not be here until next week sometime now. The good news is that he is out of Iraq and hopefully out of harms way. I am pretty bummed out about this news because I expected him sometime tomorrow not next week but he is still coming home so I guess I cant be too depressed about this delay. He is now coming home right in the middle of my final week at school and his suspected day for return lands on on the day I am saposed to take my Art final. I have a really supportive instructor that is willing to let me take the final early so that I can focus on both important items individually and not at the same time. I am really grateful to her for doing this for me because it is important to me that I do well in school and be there for my husband when he needs me and she is making it possible for me to do both.

No comments: