This afternoon Vickee was here for her weekly visit with us and we made Jason's welcome home sign with the boys. It was allot of fun we taped a white sheet to the floor and then painted the boys' hands and feet and they went right to stomping and hand stamping. I am going to write the message in the middle of the sheet once the all the paint has dried and then we will hang it up the evening of Jason's return because I just found out that he will get home at midnight so that will be interesting. I am really excited for his return and hopefully everything goes smoothly and on schedule but with the Army one never can tell. So far my parents and Jason's parents are coming up and hopefully my cousin Sarah can make it. Vickee said she will be there as well so it is going to be a very joyous affair.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
More Preperations
This afternoon Vickee was here for her weekly visit with us and we made Jason's welcome home sign with the boys. It was allot of fun we taped a white sheet to the floor and then painted the boys' hands and feet and they went right to stomping and hand stamping. I am going to write the message in the middle of the sheet once the all the paint has dried and then we will hang it up the evening of Jason's return because I just found out that he will get home at midnight so that will be interesting. I am really excited for his return and hopefully everything goes smoothly and on schedule but with the Army one never can tell. So far my parents and Jason's parents are coming up and hopefully my cousin Sarah can make it. Vickee said she will be there as well so it is going to be a very joyous affair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment