Monday, June 02, 2008

Preperations

So far we have all the materials for daddy's welcome home sign and we are going to make it tomorrow. I have my outfit and got my toes done today. The boys and I have a count down sheet to his estimated time of arrival. Its really cute Vickee made it up and the last day has an airplane and then a daddy stick figure walking towards a mommy, Ayden and Alex stick family. It really cute and the boys have been taking turns marking off the days. I think this will be something that I keep and put in one of their books because its a really big deal before they go to bed to do this. they are both supper excited for Jason's return but I nearly as excited as I am for him to finally be home. It has been a very long 9 months and I have missed him terribly. So we are almost already now all we have left to do is wait patiently for his boots to hit the ground.

No comments: